- (RP) enPR: dŏ'mĭnō, IPA: /ˈdɒmɪnəʊ/, SAMPA: /"dQmIn@U/
- (US) enPR: dämənō, IPA: /dɑmənoʊ/, SAMPA: /dAm@noU/
NounDomino (plural dominos or dominoes)
- (games) A tile divided into two squares, each having 0 to 6 dots or pips (as in dice), used in the game of dominoes.
- (politics) A country that is expected to react to events in a neighboring country, according to the domino effect
- A masquerade costume consisting of a hooded robe and a mask covering the upper part of the face.
- The mask itself.
- The person wearing the costume.
- (geometry) A polyomino made up of two squares.
- (polyomino): 2-omino